Friday, December 23, 2016

In the lonely streets of Himalaya:-



In the lonely streets of Himalaya:-
This was the mesmerizing walk over the lush green terrain. The trees decorated with yellowish, reddish leaves to show the sing of autumn. The sun was against us to show the colour. The bushes have of plenty of flowers and fruits. The bushes turned into bird paradise. I could see lot many birds and insect through out my trek .Some birds are busy in feeding their chicks. A red beaked hill crow was completing different from ordinary. Chain chatting of birds is always a inspiration to walk.

Our group
I wake up early in the morning. Everyone is looming from the tent for the tea. All the tents were covered with little ice fallen from deep blue sky. The bed spread of icy water drops all around the grass and leaves of the mountain. The wind which flow from Har Ki Dun valley bring the fragrance of snow.
Gangad village
We started our trekking the yellow tint of sun at 8 am from Kalkathiyadhar. The sky look like someone painted it by blue. Fallen leaves gave a golden shine to the terrain and to the trees. The road was such a steep that every one departed by others and become lonely. We witnessed a beautiful water fall soon after the campsite. My friend Prashanth bathed in chilling cold water. In the middle the road was completely broken because of land side. The terrain become so steep that one has to climb like a monkey in four hands. A little fumble could made us disappear in the valley. I could climb half way and stuck there. There is no one to help as I was alone but thank to god, Ravi, our one of a guide came and helped to climb the remaining half. In these terrains the local people cross with a bundle of grass with them! 
Land slide on the way

A falls near the camp

Prashanth my friend

We started gaining altitude gradually. As I cross a wooden bridge, we were at an altitude 11,600 feet, my heart hammering against my rib cage. I stopped. The landscape changed dramatically.
View of Ata peak on the way.

Harki dun valley
The incredible view mesmerize our mind and the tongue uttered endless ‘wow’ unknowingly! The lush green mountains are competing with the snow caped Ata peak and Swargarohini. The wild folk of sheep grazing on top of Green Mountain moved out as soon we tried to capture it. I inaudibly sit on a rock for hours. I was stunned.

Snow Caped Ata peak


Final camp site

Our tents

We camped here, on the grassy heavenly land just beside the holy clear water of the Manida stream. We were served a local dish with rice beside the Stream of Manida Lake. I never eat such a delicious sambar throughout my life! My friend Prashanth and his son Diganth and Namrata Climbed a rocky mountains as if they are monkeys. As the evening falls in the Har Ki Dun valley, the clouds hid those mountains in its lap. Nothing can be seen clearly. The day ended up with anthyakshari and some mind blowing stories of trekkers experience. I slept in the dream of resting tomorrow under the lap of Har Ki Dun valley.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ವಾರೆ ನೋಟ

ಲೋಚನ ದ ತುಂಬಾ ಚಂದ್ರ ತಾಲದ ಬಿಂಬ

( Chandra tal lake .... Himachal pradesh) ನೀಲಾಕಾಶದ ಭಿತ್ತಿಯಲಿ ಹೂ ಚೆಲ್ಲಿದಂತೆ ಹರಡಿದ ಮೋಡ. ರಸ್ತೆಯಲಿ ಅಜ್ಜನೊಬ್ಬ ಮಾತಿಗೆ ಅಂಟಿದ ಧೂಳನ್ನು ಉಜ್ಜುತ್ತಾ ಕುಳಿ...